Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Brief Interlude...



Here's a brief imterlude to the ongoing story.



I had the surgery. When I weighed in minutes later I was 15 pounds lighter.



I was not scared. I was grateful. There was pain, but not a lot. The people at the hospital were great. Dr. Davis was still a little jerky (when I asked him pre-op how long the surgery would take, he said as long as it needs to take. That wasn't necessary.) But no matter he did what he was supposed to do.




Interlude over.

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Im so happy you got through this part of your journey...I cant wait to hear how the rest of it goes!

Strictli Hair said...

Woo-hoo!! The road to recovery...let the journey begin!! I'm all aboard! :)

Sky McGann said...

Still here with ya's as well Abriola. Now you know for sure it's me....