Sunday, June 5, 2011

Now that this Door has Opened

Now that this door is opened and I have invited you to participate with me, I want to add some caveats to the contents of this blog.


  • I will not necessarily be sequential in my blog posts. It will be mostly what I am thinking and feeling at the time. There will be some history. but mostly only to explain the nowstory. I can only live in the now.

  • I don't care what you think. I say this not to be nasty, but this is really about me and for me and you are invited along for the ride. But if you don't like the ride or a particular turn in the ride, you can get off. Having said that I encourage you that if you don't like a particular turn -- stay with me, it will probably get better a little farther along.'

  • I want to post daily, but I probably won't. I will try to do it though.

Those are my caveats for now.

No comments: