Monday, June 6, 2011

The First and Last Step

Today's post is just about feelings.

How I feel now - SUPPORTED (like a custom brassiere) Excited, Ready, Steady, Wide-Awake, Aware, LOVED, Honest, Lifted

How I felt then - Scared, Overwhelmed, Anxious, Unsure, Secretive, Tire

Today is the last day of this journey although I didn't finish the journey story, I will.
Tomorrow is the first day of the next journey. There's a bend in the road, I don't know what's around that corner, but I am so excited to find out! I'm in no rush though... I am just open to what comes.

The new me... oh! There is no new me. I like the old me. The thinner me will be -- funny, generous, helpful, honest, lovable, passionate. A lot like the old me, just lighter. My heart will be just as big.

TTFN

And I guess I get NO SLEEP tonight! Oh well, with the thinner me, I think I just earned myself a few more nights of rest. (Longer life)

1 comment:

Strictli Hair said...

I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait Yo!